With so many career options available after graduation due to the rise of technology and advancements in every industry, many students remain confused about what to pursue for higher education. Choosing a suitable post-graduation course seems confusing for students. An MBA after graduation can provide you with an immense opportunity to learn and grow professionally. A MBA in Ireland is the most respected and requested business management program in the world. Students learn the theories and practice of business management systems and prepare for the real world of business. The cost of studying mba in ireland is more affordable and reasonable than in other countries. Students can save a lot of money with the affordable fee structure of Irish business schools. Here is all the information about the cost of studying MBA in Ireland.
MBA in Ireland
|Type of course||Postgraduate|
|Completion time||1-2 years|
|Type of course||Full time/remote|
|Type of session||Semester|
|Average annual salary||INR 33-75 lakhs (approx)|
|Best recruiter||Amazon, Google, McKinsey, Microsoft|
Why study in Ireland?
- A globally recognized education
- No language barrier
- Excellent career opportunities
- Discover a diverse culture
- Earn while studying
Why study MBA in Ireland?
- Affordable tuition fees compared to UK/US
- 2-year graduate work visa
- Return on investment – Shorter and profitable course
- Headquarters of the world’s largest companies
- Fast growing economy
- Booming labor markets
- First startup hub in Europe
- High placement rate
- Teaching based on the English language
MBA in Ireland – Admission
Know when you should apply for an MBA. There are two admission entrances as follows:
MBA in Ireland – Admission Requirements
- Academic transcripts
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- GMAT score of 550 or higher, or its equivalent GRE score
- IELTS score of 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL score from 88 to 100
- An updated resume
- A well-written statement of intent (SOP)
- At least 3 Letters of Recommendation (LOR) from your previous employers/educational institution
- Photocopy of passport
MBA in Ireland without GMAT
Some colleges in Ireland may not require GMAT scores for MBA studies in Ireland. Students can apply for a waiver of the GMAT or GRE if they meet certain requirements:
- They have a master’s or doctoral degree in a quantitative field from a renowned university.
- They have 8-10 years or even more work history
- Possess additional credentials or achievements.
Study in Ireland Student Visa
MBA applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) must obtain a Type D student visa in order to study in Ireland for the MBA. Here are the prerequisites for a student visa:
- Medical insurance document from any private medical insurance company
- Passport size photographs
- Bank documents prove that the student has enough funds to support and study.
- Excellent IELTS or TOEFL score
- Letter of acceptance from an Irish university
- Proof of payment of tuition fees
Cost of studying in Ireland
Most students travel to Ireland to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. Academic costs for undergraduate courses in the humanities like arts, education, etc. will be lower than in management, science and medicine. Average tuition fees for undergraduate courses range from 10,000 Euros to 22,000 Euros (approx) (INR 8 lakhs – INR 20 lakhs approx). Masters programs cost between 9,000 and 35,000 Euros (INR 7.5 lakhs – INR 30 lakhs approximately) per year. A PhD in Ireland will cost the same as a Masters. There are additional exam fees and miscellaneous fees.
Cost of MBA studies in Ireland
The average cost of MBA studies in Ireland ranges from INR 8 lakhs to INR 12 lakhs per year (approximately). It is much more affordable compared to the average cost of an MBA in the US (INR 40-45 lakhs approx) or UK. (INR 35 lakhs – around 55 lakhs). The fee also depends on whether the student is pursuing a full-time MBA or an executive MBA.
Expenses before arrival in Ireland
Let’s see the one-time expenses incurred by international students before they arrive in Ireland.
|Irish student visa||INR 4,100 approx. for single entry visa INR 8,300 approx. for a multiple entry student visa|
|TOEFL fees||18,000-19,000 INR (approx)|
|IELTS fees||16,000-17,000 INR (approx)|
|GMAT fees||15,000-20,000 INR (approx)|
Cost of Living in Ireland
|Lodging||Hostel: 200-300 Euro (approx.) (INR 16,000-24,000 approx.) per month Apartment: 400-1,000 Euro (approx.) (INR 32,000-80,000 (approx.)) per month|
|Food expenses||300-400 euros (INR 24,000-32,000) approx. per month|
|Trip costs||50-60 Euro (INR 4,000-5,000) approx. per month|
|Flight costs||800 euros (65,000 INR) approx. one way|
|Utility expenses||150-200 euros (INR 12,000-16,000) approx. per month|
|Social costs||60-100 Euro (INR 5,000-8,000) approx. per month|
There is no doubt that Ireland is one of the top destinations for MBA studies. Lower tuition fees, one-year program choice and high academic excellence make MBA Study in Ireland the best choice. An MBA in Ireland is worth it for its affordable tuition and high placement record. I hope this blog post succeeded in answering all your questions regarding “How much will it cost to study MBA in Ireland?”. If you liked it, please share the post.