The UK is one of the best countries in the world offering quality education and lots of innovative courses. The UK also offers short accelerated programs for Indian students in the UK lasting from 1 to 6 months. These programs are usually less expensive than a one-year degree. Many universities in the UK offer innovative and different short term courses. If you are looking for short term Courses to study in the UKThis article is for you.
What is a short term course to study in UK?
Short courses usually last from 1 to 6 months. They are offered in the form of certificates and professional courses. Students can apply for these short courses to Study in UK after completing their 12e Standard.
Why study short-term programs in the UK?
Here are some of the main reasons to study short-term programs in the UK:
- Personality development: Gain confidence and professionalism by communicating with like-minded people from all over the world.
- Onboard life experience: Short courses usually last 6 months. This time is enough to teach you how to stay independent.
- Explore the UK as a traveller: Short-term programs give you the hidden benefits of a vacation. These classes take place for a few hours a day, so you have plenty of time to explore the UK and its culture.
- Add CV weighting: Even if you graduated from India, a short term course from the UK will add weight to your CV. If you are a budding entrepreneur, there is a greater chance of investors investing in your business. You also have access to better job opportunities.
Communication skills: A short term program in the UK also improves a candidate’s written and verbal communication skills.
Short Term Programs for Indian Students in UK: Eligibility and Requirements
- Class XII Transcripts
- English proficiency test results (IELTS/TOEFL)
- LOR (Letters of Recommendation)
- SOP (Statement of Intent)
Eligibility requirements for these short courses in the UK may vary from university to university. Be sure to visit the official university website to check their specific requirements.
How do I apply for short courses to study in the UK?
Follow this admissions process for short courses to study abroad in the UK:
- Make a short list of your university and short courses that interest you.
- Check eligibility requirements and admission deadlines.
- Register for English proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL and PTE.
- Attach all documents to Study in UK.
- Apply for the short-term study visa after receiving the appeal letter.
Cost of Short Courses to Study in UK
The cost of short-term study in the UK depends on many factors such as the type of course, its duration, the university offered, etc. Due to its shorter duration, the tuition fees are relatively lower. The average cost of short courses for Indian students in the UK is between INR 1,50,000 to INR 5,00,000 (approximately). For short-term courses, universities do not offer accommodation, the cost of a one-bedroom apartment will be around 600-800 euros per month.
Tuition fees for popular short-term programs in the UK
Popular Short Term Courses to Study in UK for Business Management
Popular Short Term Courses to Study Abroad in UK for Health and Medicine
Popular Short Courses to Study in the UK for Law
Popular Short Term Courses to Study in UK for Marketing
Popular Short Term Courses to Study in UK for Journalism and Media
Visa Requirements for Short Programs for Indian Students in UK
There are two types of visa available to apply, depending on the type of short-term course.
- For short courses lasting less than 6 months, apply for a UK visitor visa.
- For English courses lasting from 6 months to 11 months, apply for a short-term study visa.
- In both cases, you must submit the letter of acceptance for the Study in UK visa application.
Studying abroad in the UK is a dream for most Indian students. Different types of short programs for Indian students in UK are available. These short courses help kick-start your career growth and provide you with various career opportunities. These innovative short courses offered by the Universities in the UK can also help you turn your passion into a profession. How do you like this post? Please also share this post.
Leave a Reply