Ireland is a charming island that combines modern cities with idyllic countryside, historic cityscapes and diverse natural habitats. The Republic of Ireland is a fascinating place that combines adventure, history, culture and fun. Studying in Ireland means choosing the best places to study in Ireland, how to get there and what to do once you arrive. We want to provide you with the best information so that you can choose to study in ireland.
Ireland has always been one of the poorest countries in Europe, but over the past 20 years it has become one of the richest countries in Europe. And the quality of the Irish education system has been a major contributor to the country’s rapid economic growth in recent decades.
Ireland’s international reputation for high quality education is built on a firm commitment to excellence. Despite its status as an island nation, it is packed with attractions that make it a popular study abroad destination.
Whether you live and study in a small Irish town or in the bustling capital city of Dublin, you will be able to appreciate the two distinct personalities of Ireland: the modern and vibrant social and cultural life as well as the traditional and historic character that is uniquely Irish.
Why should you study in Ireland?
1. Ireland has one of the best education systems in the world (Ranked in the top 20 for its higher education system by the IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook in 2014.) It is defined by creativity, flexibility and pragmatism and is closely tied to industry. Ireland’s economy has experienced one of the fastest growth rates in the world over the past decade, thanks in part to its education system.
2. Higher education in Ireland The universities are internationally ranked and the country’s more than 5000 strong programs in various fields (medicine, science, technology, engineering, business, law, languages, literature, history, philosophy, psychology, etc.) ensure that almost all students can find something to their liking.
3. One of the most compelling reasons to study in ireland is that it is an English-speaking country. Students traveling to Ireland find it easy to adapt to the course as well as the environment.
4. Ireland is well known as a center of high quality scientific research globally. Students from all over the world, including India, come to Ireland to conduct research in various fields.
5. It is home to some of the most well-known multinational corporations in the world. Indeed, after Singapore, it is the second most attractive country in the world for FDI. Many companies have their European headquarters in Ireland, including Google, HP, Apple, IBM, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pfizer, GSK and Genzyme.
6. Ireland is a great destination for students interested in studying literature (or just those who love a good book). Famous authors such as Yeats and Shaw were born and raised in Ireland.
7. Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are two of the most rewarding aspects of studying in Ireland. The Irish are known for their friendliness and hospitality, which helps international students adjust to student life in Ireland. Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure activities the country is known for.
8. One of the advantages of study in Europe is that moving from one country to another is relatively simple. Make the most of it by spending a long weekend elsewhere in the UK or traveling around Europe after your to study abroad the experience in Ireland is over.
9. Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world for students, with 40% of the population under the age of 25.
10. Ireland is considered a safe country in which to study and live. In 2013, the Global Peace Index ranked it 12th among the “most peaceful countries” in the world.
11. Ireland is a modern economy and a highly developed democracy.
12. It is an ideal study destination for any international student due to its rich culture, beautiful landscapes and friendly locals.
Over the past decade, the number of international students coming to study in the “Land of Saints and Scholars” has steadily increased, demonstrating that Ireland offers a unique combination of high educational standards and an exciting cultural experience. .